Saturday 30 April 2011

Simon says stamp and show Challenge

I haven't blooged for ages as there's been lots going on but I've had a few days off and decided to join in the "Simon says stamp and show challenge - Buttons"

Here's my entry....
This was a frame I bought in the £1.00 shop. I covered it in white paint and added some tissue tape and ribbon. The flowers and leaves I made following a You Tube video by Creations with Christina. (so easy!!) and the inside is Tim Holtz paper and stamps, a few buttons and hey presto!!

Thanks for stopping by..........Andrea.xx

3 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Oooh nice work Andrea, it's really pretty. I think it's the sudden great weather that keeps us all away from our blogs!

Unknown said...

This is so pretty Andrea ... Love it! Good to see you back in Blog Land too ... I missed you :0)

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Just loving this! Those flowers are too absolutely yummy - beautiful colors! What can't I find frames like that at the dollar store? I keep searching - LOL! It looks terrific with the tissue tape run down the side and that fab sentiment. Great take on the button challenge. So happy you joined in the fun with us this week at Simon Says Stamp and Show.