Thursday 20 October 2011

Poolka Doodles and Ribbon Girl challenge

I haven't posted for almost 6 months.......I need to find out.........Where I can buy Time!!!
I decided to have a go at CD crafting and what better way to start than with a Polka Doodles CD rom. I was far from disappointed, Nicky Hall's designs are stunning and the CD is so easy to use. Fab designs, fab papers and lovely sentiments too.
This is the card I made from the "Pretty Sweet" CD rom and I decided to enter it into Poolka Doodles weekly challenge blog and as the Ribbon Girl's challenge is Lilac and Green I thought I would enter it there too. This is the first time for me to enter these challenges, so wish me luck.

I used -
Polka Doodles CD rom "Pretty Sweet" (papers, image and sentiment)
Promarkers
Ribbon Girl - Seam Binding & Flat Lace ( coloured with promarkers)
Wild Orchid Crafts - Paper flowers
Tim Holtz Alterations die - Hanging sign

Thanks for looking, hope you like it.
Andrea.xxx

4 comments:

Ribbon Girl said...

Hi Andrea - if you find out where to buy time, get some for me please! Your card is very pretty, like how you've coloured the seam binding! Thanks for joining in with the colour challenge at Ribbon Girl, Mary G x

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card andrea and yes I'll have some time too...love your take on the colour challenge...thanks for joining in the fun at The Ribbon Girls...hugs kath xxx

Colette said...

Very pretty card, thanks for playing along at Polkadoodles this week.. Good Luck! Colette xx

Anonymous said...

So where has all this time come from? Like the card - the colours a prettier in real life though!
love
Sis xox